description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, July 21, 2014

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica: Rebellion ~ Akemi Homura Denim Jeans ~ cool!

Finally after post after post about Kalafina, here's something that's not really Kalafina related. :P

Again... it's another short post to while away some time in between long renders.  I could watch a tutorial I suppose, I was doing a bit of that last week.  But I have a slight headache and it has been bugging me all afternoon so I'm not really in the mood for another tutorial.   So, I thought I'll blog a bit. :P

I saw this on CDJapan a few days ago and have been obsessing about getting it.  It is a pair of Homura denim jeans. 

Check out the design.  I really like the back pockets and the label with Homura standing tall and straight with her bow in hand.



I could do without Homura in my pocket :P  but it's not a deal breaker for me and I'm sure some people will like that. :)  And I wished that the button was a customized one with some Madoka design... maybe Kyubey.  I remember seeing an Evangelion pair of jeans which had a customized button, very nice but quite a bit more expensive than this pair.  Still, that would be nice but that may increase the price of this pair of jeans.

Gosh... I'm so tempted.... :P

p.s. I forgot...  if you want to get them from CDJapan too, here is the direct link... CLICK ME

No comments: