description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Monday, July 28, 2014

K: Missing Kings ~ Singapore general screening

source
First, Selamat Hari Raya to all my muslim friends who to check out the blog.   :)

Next, anime movie screenings often slip quietly under the radar in Singapore.  So as far as I can, I try and highlight it to whoever may be interested in them on the blog.  Although, my readership isn't very high, still I hope to be able to contribute somewhat to the growth of anime, Japanese pop culture and music etc in Singapore.....

..... So guys!!! If you missed the world wide premiere of K: Missing Kings, it looks like Cathay has scheduled a general screening to start in September.  The film did very well on premiere day in Singapore.  It started sales with 4 screenings and Cathay kept adding to it till there were screenings late in the night too.  Unfortunately, I didn't keep count so I can't say how many more screenings they added to it, suffice to say, it was several times more than the initial 4. :)

So if anyone else wants to catch the screenings, keep an eye out on Cathay's webpage.... CLICK ME. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh I can't believe I missed the world premiere!
This time...this time definitely I must catch the movie!
Thanks for blogging about it I've been having a hard time finding more info abt K movie:)

just me said...

You are welcome! I am glad I managed to help someone. :) I hope that you make it to the screening and that you enjoy it too. :)