description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Ieiri Leo ~ Hello to the World - RE Edition (WANT TO SELL)


I have decided to sell the Regular Edition of 家入レオ"s "Hello to the World".  I wouldn't have minded keeping it usually but I'm going off for a visit to Japan soon and I've got more expenses coming up, so I have decided to try and save some more money for now, even though it's not that much.  Still every penny counts. :)

I'm keeping the LE (Type B) edition of course. :)  If you would like to see that unboxing and some of my thoughs on the single, CLICK ME.  The Regular Edition should be similar, just with different photos and minus the 2nd CD which means the jewel case will also be different.

The RE edition of this single retails on CDJapan for approximately SGD14.50 which is approximately the amount XE Currency calculator will give you too for today's rate.  Since this edition is sealed and unopened, I have decided that I won't discount it by a huge amount.

I'll round it down to SGD14 and won't include any of the cost of the shipping and you won't be paying any of the conversion costs that the Credit Card companies charge.  Amazon Japan is currently selling it at 1200 yen too without discounts.  So, I think this is a fair price.

Let me know if any of you would like it.  Like all the other CDs on the site, I'm not actually in a huge hurry to sell these things so these prices aren't negotiable right now.

I would prefer to sell this to someone who lives in Singapore of course because it makes the most economical sense for everyone.  For those who live in Singapore, this is definitely not a bad price at all.  Unfortuantely, yen has gone up against the SGD, which kinda sucks for us who import our music in from Japan. :(  Oh... also, I'll prefer to meet up at an MRT of my choice too.

If you're interested there are a few ways to let me know.  One is to write down you contact details in the comments below.  Your email will be fine.  :)  Either that or you can DM me on twitter or contact me via FB.

cheers :)

No comments: