description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, March 05, 2016

FictionJunction Club Live Best 20 2016 ~ goods (preview)

I got lucky. I have friends who went to this live. So at least I got some goods even though this was a live that was impossible for me to go to. :(

Someday I hope to go to one of these Best 20 lives.  But this is only the second time they've done this. I have no idea when they'll do it again.  I hope I get lucky with my schedule in the future.

Unfortunately, I was already committed to go to Kalafina's "far on the water" SP Final lives in Jan and more importantly, I have a very good friend's wedding to attend on 1st April in Okinawa.  This meant that I could never afford the leave or the cost of another trip to Japan, no matter how short I try and make it. :'(  This also means that the Kalafina Spring Strings live are also out of my reach. :'(

Both the FJ Club live and the Kalafina Acoustic/Strings lives are lives I really hope that I will one day be able to go for.

Sadly, this is the fate of an International fan of any band, vocalist, musician etc etc.  Ahhhhhhhhh.... why didn't I fall in love with a local band.  So much more assessable and cheaper.  But such is life.  :)  And I know I am already super lucky and we can't all get what we want all the time.

Hence, I really do cherish every trip and every live that I have ever managed to attend.  And I also cherish all the merchandise that I have ever been able to purchase. :)

This time, I got a t-shirt, the IC Pass, the Utahime produced clips and I also asked my friend to help me order the bag. :P  I would loved to have gotten them all but I can't afford to go that crazy.  It's not in my hands yet of course because the FJC live just ended in Tokyo tonight.  So it's still with my friend. :)

So here are two photos... my consolation for not being able to be at this live. :)




For the Utahime produced clips... it's a Frog (Kaori), Onsen (Keiko), Ribbon (Wakana), Nihon Shu (Hikaru), Airplane (Yuriko Kaida), Cake (Yuuka).

THANKS so much friends for helping me with this. :)

Okay... I'm going to go do other stuff now.  I had a SUPER busy and quite stressful week at work which means that I have a ton of things I have been putting off that I need to do.

cheers :)

No comments: