description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, March 18, 2016

Kajiura Yuki ~ animate.tv interview about SAO's music


This interview popped up on twitter with amazingly good timing. LOL
It's been a pretty light end to the work day today and I've spent it mostly listening to Kajiura Yuki's music.  I think I am really working up quite a huge anticipation for the Yuki Kajiura vol.13 Sword Art Online live in Osaka next Sunday. :)  I really can't wait for it now.... I will still miss Keiko dearly.... but with less intensity than when I first read the news that she will have to give the Vol.13 lives a miss. :)

It's in Japanese of course.  And will take me a while to get through.  :P

cheers

2 comments:

george1234 said...

Just want to let you know that there is one more Yuki Kajiura interview about SAO posted in the official website for the SAO movie http://sao-movie.net/
http://sao-movie.net/special/interview/kajiura/

I would be glad if you could post summery of both interviews :D

just me said...

Hi george1234,

Thanks for the heads up. :) And really sorry for the very late reply. A lot going on lately in my life off the internet. :(

Unfortunately, I don't think I have time to post a summary of both articles at this point in time. I haven't even had time to blog much lately. :(

Sorry. :(