description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

FictionJunction Club Live 2016 ~ goods announce

Oh! Kajiura Yuki herself made the goods announce on twitter this morning. :)

Source
I am so loving the design right now. I like that bicycle motif that they used. Everything looks pretty to me. :)

(Link to the PDF file, Click Me)



Kinda nice, yah? :)

They have the usual t-shirts but they are using "dry material" for these shirts.  I'm not entirely certain but maybe it's the kind of material they use for sports shirts for biking and football etc.

Then we have towels, writst bands, ID card cases and ticket pouches which have been produced before. Towels and wrist bands are pretty much concert goods staples at Japanese lives. I have the ticket pouch from last year's FJC live. Got it when I was there in June last year.

We also have a squeeze water bottle. Very sporty. Goes with the bicycle / sports theme and Kajiura Yuki's love for her brompton bike and biking. :)

What I think is new is the Utahime  produced. Kalafina's been doing these for a while but I am pretty sure this is the first time they are doing this for FJ. There is no image of the actual product yet. Not even a mock up. So I don't know anything about it except that they are clips of some sort and they come in a set. When the FJC email is sent out there might be an updated announce with the image of these added in.

And finally the last thing of interest is that backpack. This like the phone cases for Kalafina at the fotw live in Tokyo and the watches they have produced previously is something that has to be ordered. It won't be available at the live itself. It cost 5900yen plus 800yen for domestic shipping. I like the backpack too. Looks cool!!

Needless to say, aside from having to be at the FJC live itself, you will also need to have a FJC membership to purchase these items.

Sadly, I won't be at this live. I can't afford the leave and money to go for this one since I will be back in Japan for the Yuki Kajiura vol.13 live and my friend's wedding later this month.

I might try and get a friend to help me with some of these goods. :P We'll see. :)

Okay got to go. Cheers!

No comments: