description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Ieiri Leo ~ Hello to the World - unboxing (preview)



My Ieiri Leo "Hello to the World" CDs actually arrived last Thursday and I meant to do the unboxing earlier except it was an exceptionally busy weekend of me.  So I thought I'll do them on Monday after work but I woke up on Monday with a temperature which refused to go back to normal for three and a half days.

After two visits to the doctor, one blood test and a ton of medication later, I think I'm finally on my way back to being healthy again.  It's not there yet.  This is one nasty virus.  BUT the good news is, it's NOT dengue!!!! :)  Yes, I think we all worried it was dengue because it's been a bit of a problem in Singapore for a while now.

I would love to do these tonight so that I can finally listen to the full studio versions of the songs and watch the video clips but I am under strict orders to sleep early tonight and I'm only able to write this post now because I'm killing some time till my final dosage for the day.

Tomorrow I return to work after four days of medical leave.  I won't be putting in any OT. I don't think I'm in any condition to do any OT tomorrow.  So it's likely that I will finally be able to pick up my FictionJunction Live 2016 goods from my friend before I return home too. :)

I think I'll still do Ieiri's singles first before I do the goods.  But I will do the goods soon after I write up the unboxing post on "Hello to the World". :)

I MIGHT end up selling the RE edition of this single though.  I haven't decided if I'll unbox it & sell it open OR sell it sealed OR keep it.  I kind of regret not getting the other LE edition.  The RE edition has one additional track but it's only the tv version of "Obake no Namida".  When I originally ordered it, I think I wasn't thinking straight, if not I probably would have picked the other LE and I would have gotten the MV on DVD instead.

But I really have not decided anything.  I'll decide by tomorrow of course.  I will have to.  So if any of you are Ieiri Leo fans and are interested in the single, just check back. :)

For now, it's oyasumi for me.

Time for the last dosage and then time to sleep.

Good night. :)

No comments: