description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Ieiri Leo ~ Bokutachi no Mirai - new single announce

Ieiri Leo (家入レオ) announced today that she'll be releasing another single in on 11th May.  :) Unlike most of her past announces, the cover art and a short version MV was not released with this announce.  They did release an image though, the one above and it seems to be quite different from her past image.  She's looking less rocker and more feminine.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I like her new image.  I've always been a fan of her edgier and rockier side.  Still, if her music remains as good as it's been so far, I don't really have a huge issue.  Just PLEASE~~~~~ don't go down the J-popy route that Scandal seems to being going down now.  I'm not a big fan.

That said, I'm definitely going to get at least two versions of this release.  Ieiri's releases smartly include tracks from her lives in the different versions making fans like me buy more than one version of her singles. *sweat  I like her live tracks, so I feel compelled to buy them so I can have them. :P

This time, what really sweetens the deal for me is that the two additional live tracks are from the Zepp DiverCity live on the 2nd Feb 2016 and I was there!!! :)  It would be a nice bit of nostalgia for me to own. :)

There will be three versions of this. One Regular Edition, one Limited Edition and one Limited Edition with Goods.  The tracks from the Regular Eidtion and the Limited Edition with Goods is the same. The goods this time round will be a tote bag.  The tote bag comes in three colors and which color you get with your CD will be random.

The Limited Edition has a different track and comes with the DVD containing the MV and the making of.


Bokutachi no Mirai (Regular Edition)
Bokutachi no Mirai (Limited Edition with goods)

01. 僕たちの未来
02. 新曲(タイトル未定)
03. Silly(Live at Zepp DiverCity 2016.2.2)
04. 僕たちの未来(Instrumental)
05. 新曲(タイトル未定)(Instrumental)


Bokutachi no Mirai (Limited Edition with DVD)

 <CD>
01. 僕たちの未来
02. 新曲(タイトル未定)
03. Hello To The World(Live at Zepp DiverCity 2016.2.2)
04. 僕たちの未来(Instrumental)
05. 新曲(タイトル未定)(Instrumental)
<DVD>
01. 僕たちの未来 Music Video
02. 僕たちの未来 MV Making

According to blog messages and twitter messages from Ieiri, the mastering of "Bokutachi no Mirai" was completed today.  She's now working on the lyrics of the yet to be titled coupling song.

If they do what they usually do, I don't think it'll be too long more before we see cover art and the short MV for "Bokutachi no Mirai".  The song itself will be used as the theme song of a Nippon TV dorama titled "Omukae Desu" (お迎えデス).  The drama is scheduled to beginning airing in April which is quite soon.

That's it for now. :)

No comments: