description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, March 10, 2014

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica BD LE packaging revealed :)

Finally!!!! A little time for the blog. It's been a rough week and a half for me at work. I've been doing so much OT and working on the weekends too that I'm so tired that all I can think of when I get back home is sleep.  So although I have two unboxings that I would love to do and even though I really wanted to go to the Conan vs Lupin movie that screened over the weekend, I simply could not find the time to do it. :'(

This is just a really short post because I really don't want to stop updating the blog for too long because if I did, I might just stop for ages again. :(

So even though the official Madoka Magica website released this picture 5 days ago, I though I would still like to write about it.

source

The packaging for the BD Limted Edition looks very nice.  It looks like the slipcase will also have a cutout design like the BD LE boxset for the first two Madoka Magica movies.  Looks really nice. :)  The packaging for the first two movies was also really nice.  I did an unboxing, here's the direct link for those who may be interested. :)  CLICK ME.

I can't wait to get my copy next month. :) For anyone who is interested in the set, you can get it from the same place I am getting mine from.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie: Rebellion [w/ Bonus Blu-ray+CD, Limited Edition] 
Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie: Rebellion BD [Regular Edition]
Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie: Rebellion  DVD [Regular Edition]

I'm off to bed... this week looks pretty bad too and although I do enjoy the work itself, I'm not exactly enjoying the pressure or the hours. :(  I'm looking forward to see two Ghibli movies this coming weekend though.  I wanted to watch more but with my current work schedule, it looks like I won't be able to make the other screenings and even if I manage to make the screenings, I think I would be too tired to fully enjoy them. :(  Still... at least I have tickets to two movies. :) :)


I'll leave you all with a photo of the lovely Keiko from Kalafina, my favourite vocalist from the trio who sang several theme songs and insert songs for Madoka Magica. :) It's March and Keiko's solo photo will hang on my wall till April comes along. :)  Keiko's probably currently busy going on tour with Kajiura Yuki & FictionJunction... and sadly, I am unable to go to any of these lives. :(  Here's hoping that we'll hear an announce soon regarding more music from Kajiura Yuki, FictionJunction and Kalafina. :)  A concert BD release would be very nice.... fingers crossed. :P

Okay... it's 1230am... time to get some quality sleep in... here's hoping that this week will not be as exhausting as I fear.  Fingers crossed... oyasumi. :)

No comments: