description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Madoka Magica Anifone



My colleague brought this back for me from Anime Japan. :) Free Madoka Magica stickers. They were handing them out for free to advertise the Madoka Magica android app for cel phones.

I actually did get one of the apps. The app is really just a customize launcher. I got Akemi Homura. :) If you're a big fan of the series, you may find it kinda cool. I know I like it a lot. But it does take up quite a bit of ram and seems to drain my battery faster cuz Kyubey is constantly animated.

Still... it is kinda cool to see Kyubey and Homura on my phone.

The accompanying game is pretty simple and is pretty much a game of chance rather than skill. But it is kinda neat to be able to battle witches.

IMO this is pretty much strictly for fans but if you are a big fan...you might like it a lot...like I do. :)


posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

Kagamine Rin fan! said...

Hello! Do You still,by any chance,have the app still installed on your phone? I'm trying to find any obscure madoka apps like the fone application,but in fone apps I only found Homura original app and a few witch modes,so it would really be nice to have a full set! Sorry to bother you by any means possible!

just me said...

Hello Kagamine Rin fan!,

I no longer have it installed on my current phone. I tried to find it on my old phone but that phone isn't working any more, unfortunately. :( I'm sorry but I'm afraid that I don't think I can help you with this.

just me