description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11/FictionJunction YUUKA 2 Days Special ~ Blu-ray Announce :) (CORRECTION)

source
Oh... this was announced on the 17th March, a couple of days ago... but I was really busy at work and not feeling well at the same time and some how... although I did read it... I missed the part about the BD release. *sweat

Some how, all I saw was the announce about the re-release of the watch they made for sale for the KajiFes vol.10 Live.

I am SUPER happy about it. :) :)

This is a 2 disc release from the lives held at Nakano Sun Plaza on the 8th and 9th of Feb.  The announce says that this will be a Blu-ray release.  I'm not sure if there will be a DVD version.

One of the disc will be the Yuki Kajiura Live vol.11 live.  YAY!!!! :)

The other disc will be on FictionJunction YUUKA's live. CORRECTION: I think I read that announce wrong... I think it should mean that both dissc will be on FJ YUUKA's live.... at first I thought one of those disc will be one of Kajiura Yuki's live with the current 4 FJ vocalist... but I just went to check the live dates and those dates are for Yuuka's live. :P  SORRY!!!!  

 The announce says something like it'll include all of FJ YUUKA's songs and in her first one man live.

This will be released on the 25th Jun and will retail at 7000 yen.  This is the catalogue number: VTXL-1920.

I'm definitely pre-ordering this!!!!! :)

The pre-order link is already up at CDJapan. :)  Click me if you wish to order from them too. :)

P.S.  I'm a little less excited now because I actually do prefer the FictionJunction vocal unit with the 4 vocalist over just FJ Yuuka.  Although I do like lots of the FJ Yuuka's songs, my preference has always been for the ensemble FJ songs because I like the layering and harmony  and my favourite vocalist is Keiko and my 2nd favourite is Kaori followed closely by Wakana.  I'm still going to pre-order this though... just with a little less excitement then when I first read that announce. :P

No comments: