description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 1st Oct 2024 / Sun Li Film & TV guide 13th May 2024

Friday, March 28, 2014

Madoka Magica~ Rebellion BD release - update tokutens

Just a quick post before I go to bed. :)



I actually saw this update on the official Madoka website a while back but forgot about it.  While I was checking CDJapan out while I wrote up the Ieiri Leo entry, I looked in on the Madoka product page and was reminded of it.  This is the updated graphic for the poster tokuten one will get if you ordered your BD or DVD of the movie from CDJapan. (while stocks last)

This set will be released very soon.  The 2nd April to be exact.  I really can't wait for my copy to come. :)

For those who are interested in getting it... here are the links.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie: Rebellion [w/ Bonus Blu-ray+CD, Limited Edition] 
Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie: Rebellion BD [Regular Edition]
Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie: Rebellion  DVD [Regular Edition]

source: CDJapan
Also... I saw this... a special order page for the BD Limited Edition set.  I'm seriously tempted to get cancel my order and order this Limited Edition set instead.

This is the Aniplex+ version which comes with two tokutens.  It has a special slipcase which looks AWESOME.  It also comes with a clear file that looks equally awesome.

The Madoka Magica website has a nicer image of this really cool looking case for this set.

source
source

If any of you are interested in this special order from CDJapan, you can check this link out.

Madoka Magica BD LE Aniplex+ version

Okay... off to bed now. :) Oyasumi!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From what I gathered from that sample picture there appears to be a "Madoka Version" and a "Homura Version", right?
Do you happen to know the difference? It's probably just which character is on the front and which on the back I guess.

But then again I couldn't find that Homura version anywhere.

just me said...

Hi....

Sorry it took me a while to reply. :)

There is no separate "Madoka Version" or "Homura Version".

As far as I have been able to figure out... what they were trying to say is that they made the slipcase in such a way where you can display the illustration of Ultimate Madoka as the front and Akuma Homura as the back if you like OR vice-versa and have Akuma Homura in front and Ultimate Madoka as the back.

I found someone who did order this version and posted up some photos of it.

Here is the link:
http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?28538-Puella-Magi-Madoka-Magica-the-Movie-Rebellion-Import/page6

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive... it should arrive sometime this week and then I'll do my unboxing. :)

Unfortunately, I had to pick a slower shipping method to save some money. :( I'm getting quite impatient waiting for it to come. :P Sadly, I had to make the decision not to get the Aniplex+ version... I could not fit it into my budget. :(

Hope this helps you. :)

Emanresu said...

Thanks.

They could have made that more clear I guess.
It appears to be completely sold out now. Too bad I hesitated that long because I actually already own the Limited Editions of Movie 1+2 and Rebellion.

Akuma Homura would have filled that hole nicely...
http://i.imgur.com/6cjyKqI.jpg

Neither Kazumi Magica nor The Different Story are even close to be released in Germany. In case you wonder why they are missing. No clue why I decided to go with the German ones.
This country sucks when it comes to such things. The only other official item we got here is the series itself (standard DVD only...).

just me said...

Hello Emanresu,

Yes...unfortunately, they weren't very clear about it. :( Sucks that you weren't able to purchase it. :( Maybe you'll be able to find a decently priced 2nd hand copy in the future? Good luck!!

WOW!!!! I like how you display your Madoka Magica BD, CDS and manga collection. Really cool!!!

It's worse for us in Singapore. :( We have very few official releases of anime series and movies in Singapore. And the ones that are official usually have inferior subtitling and packaging. :( So I import virtually all my anime stuff from Japan and buy some of the manga and artbooks from Kinokuniya in Singapore.

Also... thanks for dropping by.... drop by again when you have time. :)