description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Kalafina's Keiko plays table tennis

This is my second post for today. :)

Hello all who do drop by my blog. I'm sorry I've been away for quite sometime but I haven't been feeling well and I needed to rest... a lot!!! I feel loads better although, the possibility of me having to take some medical leave from work this week is still there because I still tire way too easily. :( :(

Anyway... enough about my boring health problems. :P

I just had to write this post about Keiko playing table tennis because I play table tennis too and it's currently my favourite sport. I play table tennis every week actually. Although, I'm not that good at it since I picked up the game later in life and we're self taught players but I love the game. So I was like thrilled to see that Keiko plays it too... although... I think she got the attire wrong that day. LOL

She uses the pen grip, probably the Japanese/Korean style.  I prefer the handshake grip.
This is Keiko's latest entry on Kalafina's official blog.  Here is the link.  Click me.  There are other photos in that entry

I will attempt a simple and not super accurate translation of part of her entry. Although, my command of Japanese is getting better and better... still, it's not good enough to claim that my translations are spot on most of the time. :)

Here we go:
In her entry, Keiko said that she had not planned on playing table tennis that day at all which is why she was dressed in a one piece and spike heels. As she played, it reminded her of junior high school days when she used to play table tennis with her friends everyday after school.  Keiko also wrote that she wasn't playing that seriously but the photos make her look so serious... how embarrassing. :)  The next time she plays, she'll wear sneakers and take revenge. (maybe she lost this match?  but in that attire, and in heels... it would be very hard to play proper table tennis, i would think. :) )  She wonders what would happen if Kalafina plays table tennis.  Who would be be the strongest player.


After that, she continues to talk about an event she attended on the 18th where she writes that she thinks that women who have a goal are beautiful. :) She was attending the Miss Universe Japan event.  I think Keiko looks good enough to take part in the contest herself. :D

Okay... I'm going to go through the Ieiri Leo "a boy" album photos in a bit... maybe I'll try and finally do that unboxing tonight... if not... it'll most likely be tomorrow night because I don't think I'll be coming home late tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there ! i've always been a fan of your blog ,it's very interesting to see your reviews on the conserts you attend or the on the stuff you buy ! please keep it up ! I'm also a huge fan of keiko :) she is my favourite followed closely by both hi_cchan and wa_cchan . ciao !

just me said...

Hello Anonymous,

Thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. :)

It's been a rough month or so two for me and I've had to neglect the blog for a bit. :(

So it's nice to get uplifting comments from someone. :)

I hope you have a great week. :)

cheers!!