description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Kalafina ~ Kimi no Gin no Niwa - tracklist & Precious Memory card images

About the only thing I have time for these days is to do quick updates about Kajiura Yuki, FictionJunction and Kalafina. :)  Good thing I enjoy doing them. :)

Was about to go to bed again actually... :)

Anyway, let's cut to the chase.  Sony Music and Kalafina's official website just released more information on the upcoming release of  "Kimi no Gin no Niwa" which is one of the theme songs for the 3rd Mahou Shoujo Madoka movie.

Kalafina will also be singing another song called "misterioso" which will be an insert song for the new movie.

And there will be a third new song in this singles release call 追憶 (tsuioku) which translates into recollection or reminiscence.  There is no indication that this song is will be used in the anime at all.

The tracklist is as follows:

「君の銀の庭」『劇場版魔法少女まどか☆マギカ[新編]叛逆の物語』主題歌
「misterioso」『劇場版 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ[新編]叛逆の物語』挿入歌
「追憶」 
「君の銀の庭」~instrumental~

No cover art yet but they also released two images of two Precious Memory cards which will be packed with the Anime version of this release.  I'm not sure since my Japanese is still not that strong but I don't think they were very clear about whether both cards will be packed with the Anime Edition or whether you'll only get one of the cards and which one you get is by luck.  I hope both will be packed into the Anime Edition because I would like to get both cards. :)

There was also a two more announcements regarding items one can win in a lottery with a coupon that's in included in the cds and promotional lives etc which I won't really go into since most of us who won't be able to win these items or attend these events anyway. :(



Anyway if you can afford it, please buy these singles as a show of support not just for Kalafina but also for Kajiura Yuki and the music industry too.

Kimi no Gin no Niwa Limited Edition w/Blu-ray (BD will contain the PV of the theme song)
Kimi no Gin no Niwa Limited Edition w/DVD (DVD will contain the PV of the theme song)
Kimi no Gin no Niwa Anime Limited Edition (limited time release, till Feb 2014)
Kimi no Gin no Niwa Regular Edition

I've already pre-ordered all of them but I will only be able to do the un-boxing posts after I return from my trip to Japan which would be the 1st of Nov because I will only pick them up when I get there in the middle of Oct. :)

No comments: