description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Madoka game for Vita, LE w/OST CD (Kajiura Yuki?)



I don't remember having a busier year at work.  It's been a little bit mad. :(  Even now, I still have work on my mind and after I write this short post, I will be switching to my work station to try and figure out if there is a way to solve a specific prep problem faster.  So here goes, as short and as fast as possible for long-winded me. :)

I was reading something on animenewsnetwork.com when I came across a post regarding the December release of the new Mahou Shoujo Madoka Vita game.  Aside from the fact that it is related to my 2nd fav mahou shoujo anime of all time, the other thing that interested me was that the game will be using Kajiura Yuki's music from the anime.  While there is no mention if there will be any new music written, the entry does say that the Limited Edition release of this vita game also comes with an OST CD.  I really don't know if that means that a Kajiura Yuki OST CD will be packaged with this release or it means some other music will be on this CD but if it is indeed Kajiura Yuki's music, I would be very happy.  I do intend to purchase this game at some point.  So the LE edition is very much on the cards if the OST CD includes her music.

Anyway... it's mostly hopeful speculation on my part.  :) Now... I am off to do some testing.

cheers :)

No comments: