description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Kalafina Calendar 2014 - sample page released


Another quick post before I head to bed. :)

FictionJunction Club released a pdf file this afternoon which included a picture of a sample page for the soon to be released Kalafina calendar 2014. :)  Those who purchase it from the Spacecraft online shop will get postcards.

I've pre-ordered it and should receive it in November in the mail.  I chose registered SAL so it may take a while.  I'll probably shoot pictures of it once I get it. :)

For those who wish to order it click on the link below.  CDJapan is currently giving 200 points on this, so it maybe worth considering making a purchase for those who are frequent customers of CDJapan.

Kalafina 2014 Calendar product page

Also, some versions of several of their singles and albums are selling at mostly 10% off. :)  Moonfesta is at 50% off.  I'm tempted to get some of the regular editions of the singles because of Keiko. =D   But I'm going to make a trip to Japan soon so I need to resist. :)  For those who are interested... click this link. Click me. This should give you the page that has all of Kalafina's releases listed. :)

Alright... that's it from me... good night. :)

No comments: