description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Kalafina LIVE PHOTO BOOK -LIVE TOUR 2013 Consolation - listed on CDJapan


Also, I just noticed that CDJapan is offering two special request items.  They are essentially the same item but sourced from two different places.

This is the "Kalafina LIVE PHOTO BOOK -LIVE TOUR 2013 Consolation" and I actually already bought it except that it's sitting in my friend's home in Japan waiting for me to pick up.  So, I'm sorry, but I can't do an unboxing to let you know if this item is worth picking up.

I ordered mine directly from the Space Craft online store.  I didn't know that Animate online was also offering it.  But the two online stores are apparently offering different types of postcards with this photo-book.

The postcard from the Spacecraft store looks like this... it's tiny but I think it's Hikaru on the left, Keiko in the middle and Wakana on the right but I could be wrong. :)

Animate's website doesn't have a picture of the postcard that comes with the item.  So I really don't know what it looks like.

This item doesn't come cheap but given that it doesn't ship outside of Japan at all, you'll have to use a proxy buyer anyway, unless you have friends in Japan who'll help you with it, this is one of the few ways you can get it.  So if you want it, it might be an okay price??? The original item cost 2800yen and Spacecraft charges 700yen for shipping.

Anyway, if you want to get this item click the following links:

Kalafina LIVE PHOTO BOOK -LIVE TOUR 2013 Consolation-[animate bonus postcard]
Kalafina LIVE PHOTO BOOK -LIVE TOUR 2013 Consolation-[space craft bonus postcard]

Interestingly, they are charging 5200 yen for the 'animate bonus postcard' version and only 3500yen for the 'space craft bonus postcard' version... I'm not sure if they made a mistake with the 'space craft' version... but if they didn't then that's the version you should go for. :)

Okay... off to take my medication, yes... sick again :( ... and then off to bed.

cheers :)

No comments: