description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Kajiura Yuki's Facebook Account :)

I was going to sleep when I decided that there are two things about Kajiura Yuki that are worth getting out of bed to write about. :)

First up, it looks like Kajiura Yuki does have a personal facebook account.  I don't know how many people knew she had a FB account... I certainly didn't. :)  So for those of us who don't know that she has her own account...


A short while ago, she twitted that her Facebook account uses the same icon that she uses on Twitter.  Basically, all other "Kajiura Yuki" accounts that don't use this same icon are not the official Kajiura Yuki account.  So go to FB and look for Kajiura Yuki and look for the account with the same icon as her Twitter account and you can follow her if you like.  it seems like she joined FB in 2011 but rarely used it till recently.

It's all in Japanese and it looks like the content is pretty similar to what she has on twitter and her blog.  I haven't been keeping up very well.  My Japanese isn't strong enough and I'm really too busy and tired to try and work my way thru' the wall of text. :(   Still, there are photos and for avid users of FB, like me, it's nice to be able to get notifications thru' FB. :)

No comments: