description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Japan trip 2 - day 3 - part 1


Good morning everyone. It's yet another lovely morning in japan. This is a photo i shot in shinjuku on the first day i reached japan. I'm currently still lazing in bed and still feeling all happy from yesterday's Kalafina concert and the dinner with my old classmates from the US. :) The only 美中不足 is that Kajiura Yuki, my favourite anime music, and perhaps even music composer, did not appear. It's a strange arrangement but Kalafina only exist because Kajiura put them together to sing the songs for the Kara on Kyoukai series of anime movies but she belongs to another label hence does not usually appear at their concerts. Kalafina has of course gained enough popularity to continuing singing enough songs to hold a concert, happily enough for me but if i want to see Kajiura perform in person and clap and yell out my appreciation, it will have to be at a FictionJunction concert. Yet another excuse to come to Japan again, hahaha... :) that and of course meeting my japanese friends again. Next time if i have a chance, i will try and arrange a trip that coincides with a kalafina or fictionJunction concert, then not only meet my friends who live in tokyo but also my friend who lives in gunma. Then also get those tickets to the ghibli museum so i can finally go see the place. okay, i'm going to try and kick danielle out of bed to kick start day 3 in japan. :)

No comments: