description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Japan trip 2 - aftermath 2


I still want to write up either one or a few proper posts about my trip to japan. But am still too tired after work and still trying to work out my currently too busy schedule to manage anything but mobile blog. Yesterday, i was still suffering badly from japan withdrawal. Hahaha... in the end i brought shinkansen girl, my newly bought kajiura soundtrack cd and a manga one of my friends had given me, to work. I bought the figure of the shinkansen girl on the odakyu train on the way to hakone. Kind of wish i bought one more on my back to see if i can get a different one or not. :) i was quite happy to find that i could read several panels of "toki wo kakeru shoujo", the manga my friend itsuko had given me. :) yay, i think my nihongo is improving. :) much as i am grateful and happy to get my new job, it's still been a huge adjustment for me. I've been working freelance or have held too many strange and flexible hour jobs for too long, that a fixed 10-7 job is proving to be harder for me to adjust to than i thought. I think, realistically speaking, i won't be able to adjust fully till sometime in jan or feb of next year after all the holidays are over and i can fully settle into the job. Very soon i'll get my first production shot to work on, i am both anxious and excited. :) wish me luck and hopefully i will have time and energy to write more about my 2nd trip to japan and also stick in a missing account of my trip to hong kong earlier this year. :)

2 comments:

sunsetrose said...

All the best in your work! You will definitely adjust wan la...Gan Batte!

just me said...

Hi hi sunsetrose,

Thanks v much... I hope to adjust even better in Jan... hahahaha... I'm still not used to having to sleep earlier at night. :)

cheers