description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

First day.


Motorola Milestone - Vignette Camera software

I haven't been very active online lately because I unexpectedly and very quickly got a job soon after graduation.  About the only project I actually did manage to complete was cleaning my room.  That was a huge project on its own and took me an entire week to complete.  Even then, I still feel that there are one or two pockets of junk I need to work through. :)

I'm on the train right now to start at my new job and I am really excited and nervous.  I really wanted this job and really wanted to work for this company so I'm very happy about it too.

That said, I will still miss many things about being a student.  I will miss my flexible schedule, my occasion afternoon coffee indulgences at my favourite cafes, my morning table tennis game etc.  But I start to earn money again, yay! :)  The pass year wasn't too horrible financially because I received a government allowance every month but still, it is nice to be able to earn more now.

Okie dokes.  Almost time to switch trains. Wish me luck on my first day at work. :)

3 comments:

YTSL said...

Congrats on getting a job so soon after graduation. Hope you enjoy it. :)

just me said...

Hi YTSL,

Thanks v much. I'm really liking my new job so far, although it's only been 3 days since I started. But I really wanted to enter this company and I'll be working on films, so I am really happy about it. :) :) :)

The company's been really cool about stuff too as they hired me even though I will be going on my trip to Japan soon. So although I just started, I will miss 4 working days but they are okay with it.

So far, it's been good. :) Will probably blog less for the moment as I try and get use to the new hours. :( I actually have so many planned entries... more of my school work, my mini-cooper model, my thoughts on this Japanese film Kokuhaku (Confessions) which I loved and a Japanese series which I thought was quite interesting. Sadly, all will have to wait for now as I've been pretty tired after work and I would like to do some self study for a while as I know it'll help me in the future in my new job.

BTW... have you seen the Japanese film Confessions? I loved it and recommend it. :)

You take care and have a fun in HK. :)

cheers

sunsetrose said...

Err...good luck, albeit kinda late ..yikes!