description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, December 10, 2010

Japan trip 2 - day 1 - part 3



After we found our hotel in the Shinjuku area, we dumped our bags and headed out to explore the area. We could not check in till 2pm which was about 2 hours from the time we reached the hotel, so we left our bags under the care of the reception at the hotel and headed out to get some lunch.

Now I'm a HUGE fan of the onigiri in Japan, so naturally all I could think of getting after I left the hotel is onigiri and a hot can off coffee from the Family Mart near the hotel. Incidentally, I think this was one of the first things I ate during my first trip to japan.

After wandering around Shinjuku for a while and buying tons of Japanese snacks for lunch we headed back to check in at the hotel where both Danielle and I promptly fell asleep for a couple of hours cuz we were so tired.

We'll be heading out soon to meet 3 more friends from singapore and then the five of us will meet Manami for what we hope will be a super awesome sushi dinner. :)

2 comments:

sunsetrose said...

hey, your 'huge' spelled wrongly la... :P

just me said...

hahaha... thanks. :) i will go correct it in a bit. it is hard to check my spelling and grammar when i mobile blog so i usually make a ton of errors. :)