description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Japan - trip 2 - aftermath 1


I'm now in a cab heading for work. I simply could not get up early enough for work this morning. I'm so missing japan now. Wished i had planned for a longer trip. Still, i know if i did i would probably not have been able to start my new job so fast after graduation or maybe i may not even get a new job that quickly. I suppose, you win some you lose some. The above is a photo of my breakfast this morning. AWESOME cup noodles from japan. I love japanese cup noodles. The texture is great and it doesn't feel all soft and lumpy like some of the brands in singapore. They also have interesting flavours. I wish i bought more but my luggage was getting heavy so i only got two. :( maybe next time i'll try and mail a whole carton home. :)

2 comments:

sunsetrose said...

what's the orangey thing in the middle?

just me said...

hahahaha... actually, I'm not sure what it is... but it was quite tasty. :)