description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Japan trip 2 - day 2 - part 1


Good morning, :) it's lovely in japan today. Initially i thought i would update the blog last night but we got back really late so it was straight to bed for danielle and i. Last night we met manami for dinner and she took us to eat at yet another amazing sushi place. This place is in ebisu. We could not get into the one in Meguro as it was booked for a party. This is just one of the photos of the awesome sushi we ate. The chef was really funny too and we had a great time. As usual i took photos of virtually everything we ate except for maybe the pickles. :) After that we went to a nearby bar and drank and talked till 3am in the morning till we got back to sleep. I had a great time and i was very happy to meet manami again. :) :) :)

2 comments:

YTSL said...

Hi "just me" --

Yuuuum... sushi! Planning to go to Tsukiji Market for morning sushi? If so, here's highly recommending Sushi Dai's omakase breakfast! :b

just me said...

Hahaha... we never make it to Tsukiji Market because we suck at waking up early. :) I would like to go but am not sure when I would be able to.

Thanks for the recommendation. If I do make it there, I will try Sushi Dai's omakase.

This place we went to at Ebisu is really super good too, although on the pricey side. I think it's more expensive then the place we went to in Meguro two years ago.

Manami, my Japanese friend, told the chef that we were from Singapore and the chef made us as many us sushi that he thinks we can't get outside of Japan so it was very interest aside from being super delicious. :)