description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Japan trip 2 - day 2 - part 3



Hello!! I lost count of whether this is part 2 or 3, if it is wrong I'll correct it when I get back. :)

It's pretty late in japan and I'm a little tired but I really want to say how much I enjoyed this concert.  Kalafina was AWESOME.  They sounded great and I had a fantastic time.

The also sang their new yet to be released song "magia" which although didn't sound perfect was still great.  It sounds different from most of their previous songs which is cool.  It also is a rockier song and the song that started the 9 song set which got everyone high.

They also announced that they will sing the theme, or ending theme song, for the 3rd season of a nhk docu. At least I think that is what they said as my japanese is a little limited. Lots of new music. So happy. :)

K, going to sleep now. :)  maybe will talk more about kalafina another day. :)  

No comments: