description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Kalafina ~ Line blog sharing test

I really rather like it that Kalafina has moved their blog to the LINE blog.

They announced it today (26th Aug 2015) that they are moving over from their old blog which was hosted on oricon.jp to the blog that is hosted on LINE... the new url is http://lineblog.me/kalafina
I'm not sure if they'll retain their current landing page which is http://www.kalafina.jp/ and then drive traffic from there to their new blog.  We'll see what happens when they change their artwork etc to promote the far on the water album.  That should be soon.

The new blog really makes sharing stuff from their blog a lot simpler and visually more attractive  now.  Next time, when I want to share stuff, I don't have to do screen captures and put a source link etc.

I can do this:



or this:


From the above, you can see that they have two different formats you can choose from to embed their posts.

You can also easily share it to FB too now.  There is a link and the post on FB will show up like so:


You can share it easily on your timeline or to a friend's timeline etc.  Some websites will force you to share only on your own timeline but Line blog doesn't do that.  I like that.


It's pretty nice. :)  Only Twitter is kind of boring.  You just share a line of text.

This is cool... now if I share anything, it'll use the embedding format and help drive traffic to their blog. :)

Okay... time for bed. :)

No comments: