description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, August 31, 2015

Ieiri Leo ~ Kimi ga Kureta Natsu ~ regular edition - WANT TO SELL

EDIT: SOLD!!! Thank you for your interest.



Yup, I would like to sell this Ieiri Leo CD.   I already have the Limited Edition with the DVD and I intend to keep that.

However, I also bought the Limited Edition with the goods and I would like to keep the goods but sell the CD that came with it.

The CD that came with the LE+Goods edition is actually the Regular Edition.  The packaging and the tracklist is exactly the same.
I don't need another copy of the CD with the same tracklist so I would like to let it go.

It's not exactly mint since I opened it to shoot the unboxing post which you can see here... CLICK ME.  HOWEVER, it's in VERY GOOD condition, almost new actually.  I only opened it to take photos of it and the CD has never been played.  I then put the CD with all the packaging back together and into the bubble wrap where it will remain safely till I hand it over to whoever wishes to buy it.

CDJapan is charging 1200 yen for the RE (current exchange rate would make this SGD13.88).  I'll drop it to SGD10 since it's been opened.  I paid to ship it in but will not be incorporating that shipping into the cost.

Yup, I'm letting this go at SGD10.  I prefer to sell it to someone in Singapore of course since I won't have to deal with posting it since I prefer to do a meetup at one of the MRT Stations.  I MAY consider selling it to someone internationally but since shipping will be involved and payment would be difficult (although... maybe we could use paypal?), I'm not sure if you'll save that much.

I actually don't expect to sell this quickly at all since I think Ieiri Leo isn't that popular in Singapore.  I'm not even sure how many people know about her and like her music in SG.  But it's cool, I'll just hang on to it till someone wishes to buy it from me.  :)

If you wish to contact me, you can leave me a comment below or DM me on twitter.  It's probably better to DM me on twitter because you can keep your details like email addresses etc private.  But if you prefer to comment below, then please go ahead. :)

Okay... that's it... time for bed.

Good night. :)

4 comments:

Wei Hao said...

i dont mind! forgot about her album. email me at kowweihao@yahoo.com.sg if you are still selling. Thanks in advanced!

just me said...

Ah! Yes, I'm still selling it. I didn't expect such a quick reply. This is a single by the way, not an album. :) I'll email you in a bit. :) Thanks!

Wei Hao said...

haha i just happen to drop by your blog and saw the post. Thanks for the heads up! I am ok with her single :)

just me said...

Cool! Thanks again. :)