description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, March 06, 2015

Kalafina ~ "Ring Your Bell"


By now I'm sure most fans already know that Kalafina will be singing the ending theme for the 2nd season of ufotable's tv series adaptation of Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] and that the single will be released on the 13th May.

You probably have no idea how much this pleases me. :)  I like ufotable's works and I like it when Kajiura Yuki and/or Kalafina works with them.  I don't know why, I always think that it's like a perfect combo.
This time they announced FIVE versions of this single and one of them is already sold out everywhere just a day or two after the announce.  This makes me both happy and sad.

First though, here are the versions (source SMEJ):

初回生産限定盤A (SECL1691~92) 【DVD付き】 1500円(税込)
Limited Edition
DVD+CD

初回生産限定盤B (SECL1693~94) 【Blu-ray付き】 1700円(税込)
Limited Edition
DVD+Blu-Ray

通常盤          (SECL1695)    【CDのみ】1300円(税込)
Regular Edition
CD only

期間生産限定盤(アニメ盤) (SECL1696~97)【DVD付き】1500円(税込)

Anime Version
CD+DVD

完全生産限定盤(アナログ盤) (SEJL-27) 1500円(税込)
Limited Edition
LP
Amend: - CDJapan is offering to get this item for their customers. But this is from other sources, so they are acting as proxy buyers for you, hence, it's not at the original retail price.  :( If you want to use them to get this item. CLICK ME.

This time they are releasing an LP version of the single. This is a limited number release unlike the other limited released, this one has a limited number and that sold out within a day or two of the pre-order listings.

I was really unlucky! I checked online on my phone for listings on Sunday but didn't see any.  I was scheduled to leave Tokyo on Monday first thing in the morning.  Between catching the train and me getting intermittent connection and sometimes no connection, I was unable to go online to pre-order everything, including the LP version. :(  By the time I managed to get online, the LP version's pre-orders were sold out!! :'( :'(  :'(  There were several opportunists too because several of these later popped up on the Amazon Marketplace at marked-up prices.  I caved in to these guys and ended up ordering it for twice the retail price. :(  Sucks!!! :(  Let's hope this guy doesn't cheat me because I will be really upset.

I keep checking hoping that they'll release more copies of the LP version but so far no luck. :)

6 comments:

Hatou said...

I've ordered mine with Toranoana via Tenso as the forwarding address. I have, however, found a site that does international via EMS, or DHL if you prefer. I'm not too familiar with this site but Google tells me that it's a fairly reputable music store in Japan. There's a specific way to enter the address so if you don't read Japanese, I can help. International may take quite some time to ship, but what can you do when you're desperate, eh?

Here's the site:
http://www.yamano-music.co.jp/userProdDetailCD.do?itemCode=Y150227421&itemClass=YC

bevan said...

Oh dear.

I hope you still can cancel your order and place it via yamano which Hatou shared!


just me said...

Oh Hatou!!! Thanks so much, I didn't even know that there were places that still had this available. I will attempt to order this now before I attempt to cancel my Amazon marketplace order.

Thanks Bevan,
I hope it works out too!!

cheers!!!

just me said...

Thank you very very much!! I managed to order it via Yamano Music and cancelled my marketplace order too!

I decided to send it to my friend in Japan, so I'll pick it up from her when I go there in June.

Let's hope that there is still stock and that they won't cancel my order. It happened to me once on PlayAsia.com. If not, I'll have to go back to marketplace again or something. :'(

Still, I am very grateful and I hope it works out! :)

Hatou said...

It seems even they have stopped taking orders too so they should likely have had a quota to fill. I hope it works out for you too. I'm always up for helping a fellow fan make sure their money goes to Kalafina and not scalpers.

just me said...

Hatou!!!! 本当に助かった!!

I got an email from Yamano and they confirmed my order this afternoon. :) I think I must have ordered two of the last few copies they had in their quota. I ordered one for my friend who is a big Kalafina fan too and one for me. :)

This morning, I checked their website and they had stopped taking orders for the LP. I hadn't received the confirmation email from them yet and I prepared myself to accept that may get a cancellation letter from them.

Then at 2pm or so, they emailed me to confirm my order. OH!!!! JOY JOY JOY!!!!!

Thank you soooooooooooo much, now I don't have to pay those scalpers and opportunists extra money.

My friend and I thank you and Bevan !!! Thanks!!! :)