description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, March 06, 2015

Kalafina LIVE THE BEST 2015 “Red Day” & “Blue Day” ~ pamphlet

cover without the shrink wrap

I'm going to try and squeeze a quick un-boxing post on the pamphlet before I dash back to my first day back at work after my trip to Japan.... not looking forward to that. :P

Anyway, here's the photos first. :)
  

The first two photos of the front and back of the cover still has the shrink wrap on.  It's pretty gorgeous looking, don't you think. :)  I shot a close up of the cover to try and let you see that the print isn't emboss and that it's pretty glossy.



This is the standard hardcover binding.  But I love it.  I really like this kind of binding and I do like hardcover releases even if they are usually more expensive.

 

This is the first front inside two page spread and Kajiura Yuki's foreword.

     

Sample photos of the first couple of photo spreads.  I really think these look quite nice.  And I like the lace thing on Keiko's arms and shoulders.


   

Here are the interviews.  They are two page interviews.  I think it was Hikaru who mentioned it during the live quite dramatically that this time instead of the usual one page interview, we get two pages. :)

  

I only shot one two page spread of the live photos.  And you have the one page on the musicians and then the credit page at the end.

This should pop up on the Space Craft website and if you're lucky on CDJapan etc because when I left the Budokan on Blue Day, I saw that they haven't sold out yet.  Usually, the pamphlets don't sell out so you'll probably still have a chance to pick this up if you like what you see. :)

Okay... off to work!! I hope you enjoyed this quick post. :)

cheers
p.s. I just realised some of those photos are a little soft, I shot them really quickly and didn't really check.  I think I'll re-do those...maybe tonight. gomen!!

No comments: