description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Japan trip Feb/Mar 2015 - Day 5 p2



My phone battery went flat yesterday and I lost connection all night. I think our ryokan for the night was located in a place where I could not get connected.

So I will backtrack a bit and delay my Kalafina post about the "Blue" Day concert till later...although I am sure most everyone has read other people's posts and the news by now. :)
Yesterday, we met up with my friend Sachiko at Atami and we drove to Itou Marina where we ate that awesome kaisen don in the photo above for lunch.

We then drove some more to Kawazu to view the Sakura blossoms. Very pretty!!!



Most of my photos are in my Olympus EP5 because my phone batt died just as we got to Kawazu.

All the photos of our tasty dinner at the ryokan are also in the Olympus.

Maybe I will sort through the photos and write a fuller post about the Sakura blossoms another day. :)

That's pretty much it for day 5 for now. :)

posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments:

ClaraS said...

Seafood don looks so yummy!! Enjoy the rest of your trip! :D I'm back to Canada, fighting the time difference but then I'm going back to work tomorrow! Y_Y

just me said...

It was very yummy too! :)

Ganbatte at work ClaraS. :) I will return to Singapore on Thursday morning. Lucky the time difference is only an hour so it shouldn't be too hard to adjust for me....but then I go back to work on Friday. :'(

ClaraS said...

Thanks! You ganbatte too ! :D