description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Kalafina x Tanimura Shinji ~ Alcira no Hoshi (short version PV & cover art released)



Universal Music Japan has released a short version MV for the soon to be released Tanimura Shinji x Kalafina collaboration.  It's the same section of the song that they released for the preview earlier.  The videos are updated though and it's quite lovely. 

Well, it's not exactly an outstanding MV by any means, but I like it mostly because it shows Kalafina at work in the studio and recording together.  They seem happy and relaxed.  So it made me smile.

I only managed to find a small version of the cover art.  Larger versions may be released soon.

For now this is the best I can do in the small amount of time I have left during lunch break.

source
Hmmmmm.... No Kalafina on the cover.  I have both the RE and LE editions on pre-order.  I may just cancel the RE order for now if the cover isn't that enticing. I'm going back to Japan soon for another big trip so I need to make sure I don't splash too much money unnecessarily at this point in time.

For those who wish to use CDJapan links, here are my links.

Alcira no Hoshi ~ Regular Edition
Alcira no Hoshi ~ Limited Edition

Please feel free to use them or any other links you wish.

Got to go... cheers
p.s. I still LOVE that line that Keiko sings. :P

No comments: