description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, February 20, 2016

『Fate/Grand Order』×『空の境界』コラボCM




ufotable released a CM announcing the Fate/Grand Order x Kara no Kyoukai collaboration today.  Man!!! Shiki looks sooooooo badass in this video. :)

Fate/Grand is a mobile game which isn't available in the Android Play Store for Singapore.  Although there are ways and means to get it to work on an Android phone which isn't tied to the Japan Play Store, my mobile phone won't run it properly so I've never played it.  From what I can tell, it seems that Shiki will be available as one of the servants in the Assassin class.

Well, even though some of us can't play the game, at least we can enjoy this CM which is happily not IP locked to Japan. :)  It uses Kajiura Yuki's awesome music from KnK and even has a shot of my favourite character next to Ryougi Shiki in KnK.  That's Aozaki Touko and she's the biggest reason why I am sooooooo fond of her seiyuu Honda Takako in the films.  I really like Honda Takako's voice and loved the way she played Aozaki Touko. :)

Well, too bad I can't play the game. :(  There's going to be a collaboration cafe & dining too at the ufotable cafes and restaurants.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to go check it out.  If I'm in Japan and they're still running it, I might try. We'll see. :)

Okay.... time to sleep.  Maybe I'll talk a teeny bit about the new live house that A-Live Entertainment is running tomorrow in another post.  I went to the free NOISEMAKER live tonight to check the band out and to check the venue out too.  If I have some time tomorrow, I may write something short.  For now, the bed beckons. :)  Good night. :)

2 comments:

VyseLegendaire said...

I know you're fan of Keiko-chan.

Well I chanced upon this news last night as I was finally getting around to watching Unlimited Blade Works TV series.

She will NOT participate in vol.#13 because of mild bronchitis...
http://spacecraft.co.jp/fjc/info.html

;(

just me said...

Hello Vyse Legendaire,

Thank you for thinking of me and writing to me to let me know. I really appreciate it. :)

Yeah, I read the FJC email which announced that she was ill and the reason why she will not be performing at the vol.13 lives. :(

It's no doubt disappointing to not be able to see her in Osaka where I am scheduled to attend the YK vol.13 live. BUT that said, I really rather Keiko takes time off to rest and get well. Kalafina's been pretty busy in the last couple years. A good rest for her is a good thing.

Thanks once again, enjoy FSN [UBW] and drop by again. :)

cheers