description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Ieiri Leo ~ Obake no Namida - web only 30s trailer

This is kind of cool for Ieiri Leo fans. :)  If you do read the blog, you'll know that in an earlier post about my experience at Ieiri's Zepp DiverCity live in Tokyo, I also talked about her new song Obake no Namida.  At that point in time, I said that it would probably be hard for international fans to see the MV for that song because it's for NHK's Minna no Uta program and will screen on NHK.

Well, that hasn't changed.  BUT what they did release is a special web only 30sec video clip that previews the Obake no Namida song.




Ieiri fans should watch this. :)  Because the little girl in the video clip is Ieiri herself. It's edited from home videos of her when she was a child.  She was a very cute child.  Not that she's not cute now, just that she had really pinch-able cheeks as a kid.  I'm certainly not going to be trying to pinch her cheeks now. :)

My CDs of Hello to the World have shipped.  :)  I'm not sure when I'll get them.  I was kinda broke then, so I picked one of the cheaper methods of shipping.  So it'll be a while before the CDs reach me. If I'm lucky, it'll reach me by the end of next week.  If not, fingers crossed, it'll be here by the following week.  Can't wait. :)

No comments: