description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu ~ 5th Anniversary World Tour - Singapore

Maybe about 2 weeks ago, KPP said during an interview that Singapore will be one of the stops during her 5th Anniversary World Tour.  And now the details have been released.

Her live will be held on the 13th May (Friday) 8pm at the Esplanade Theatre.  Wow!! That's a nice location.  The ticket prices are also very decent and cheaper than her previous concerts in Singapore too.

CLICK ME to go to SISTIC booking page

She's coming as part of a larger festival called the Super Japan - Japanese Festival of Arts 2016. Here's the link to information on the rest of the acts in the festival.  CLICK ME.

I'm going to try and go with my friends. While I do listen to electronic music and bubblegum pop, they aren't not my favourite genre.  But I don't mind KPP.  Her lives are quite fun and I have several friends who like her so it's fun to go together. :)

No comments: