description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, May 11, 2015

Table top photo studio test shot

Aside from being quite busy at work, I have been having some fun trying to build my own tabletop studio for as cheap as I can possibly make it.

This is one of the test shots. :) It is a photo of the small daruma figure that Asahi san had kindly given me when I visited his factory in Gunma.

I think me trying to get that post done before the Kalafina ring your bell CDs arrive is going to be impossible. :( According to FedEx, I will most likely get the package containing the CDs and the magazines by tomorrow afternoon.

Meanwhile, I am still on the train on my way home from work as I write this post to kill some time and take my mind off how cold it is on this train. By the time I get home, I think I will probably just crash out. Pretty tired today.

Actually, I also shot the Ieiri Leo CD unboxing photos using the new set up and it works pretty well. But I didn't have time to write that post.

Hopefully, I will have time to do the Kalafina unboxing post tomorrow night if the package arrives as scheduled. Looking forward to getting the singles and a couple of magazines.

Now I think I will play some Poke Toru on the 3DS....or maybe doze a little on the train if I get a seat on my connecting train.

Maybe tomorrow I will blog again. :) good night!

No comments: