description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Kalafina ~ LIVE THE BEST 2015 “Red Day" / "Blue Day" - BD & DVD - small update

SMEJ has released a small place holder image for this release.  I don't think this is the cover because when SMEJ and Kalafina officially announced this released early this morning on their respective websites etc, they didn't include this image in their release.

However, all the online stores are using this image as a place holder it seems because all of them are using the exact same image.



Hopefully this doesn't end up being the jacket cover art for the BD and DVD. I hope they'll do a proper photo shoot for this release.  But who knows. :)

That's it... told you it'll be a small update. :P

Oh... btw, if you can afford, do buy this release.  I'm going to order mine from CDJapan as usual. Here are links I use. You are welcome to use them or any other links or webstores you like.

Kalafina - LIVE THE BEST 2015 "Red Day" BD

Kalafina - LIVE THE BEST 2015 "Blue Day" BD

Kalafina - LIVE THE BEST 2015 "Red Day" DVD 

Kalafina - LIVE THE BEST 2015 "Blue Day" DVD

cheers

6 comments:

Ari Mai said...

Bonuses: one contains Documentary Videos of JAPAN EXPO in France and one contains those of Budokan
Unfortunately, ring your bell and far on the water were cut from the footage

just me said...

Thanks for the comment Ari Mai :) .... am wondering tho' is that confirmed yet. That is, that they are cutting "ring your bell" and "far on the water" from the footage. So far, all I've heard / read are rumours and speculation, nothing official yet, hence why I didn't mention it.

I saw that they had put the track list up very briefly on Amazon JP and HMV before they yanked it. Hence, why my small update became even smaller because I now don't even have an official source to say on which "day" bd/dvd they will put the Japan Expo footage and on which day they'll put the "close-up behind the scenes" Budokan footage. Because from that very brief glance it looks like the two extras bits of footage won't exist on the same disc. I wish had I had screen captured it then because now I have to convince myself that I didn't dream that up :P Unfortunately, I can't find it any more, hence, I think they must have yanked it because the track list hasn't been officially released yet. :(

I hope they keep both songs in. I can understanding yanking "far on the water" because it hasn't been released on CD yet but "ring your bell"? That's been released. So.... no reason to yank it. :(

Ari Mai said...

It's the HMV updated tracklistings confirmed that there were no such songs.

And I think they cut 'ring your bell' because they want people to buy the single.

(And there have been rumors that the 'red day' has the Japan EXPO, and 'blue day' has the Budokan documentary)

just me said...

ahhhh... so HMV put it back up again.
that's too bad. :(

thanks for the info! :)

Wei Hao said...

Another reason to empty my savings account? noo..

just me said...

Hahahaha Wei Hao, never mind, it's a good reason to empty your savings account. :P You're supporting good music. :D

I've ordered my copies already. Can't wait for them to come. The Budokan lives in my opinion are totally worth getting on BD. :)