description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, May 07, 2015

Lisani! vol.21 ~ content page released (features Kajiura Yuki / Kalafina)

I've been really, really busy lately. Some of it has been work related, some of it is related to a personal project I needed to get done. Just stealing a little time to post this up because Lisani! has released the content page detailing what will be featured in Lisani! Vol.21.  It looks pretty good for Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina fans. :)

source

Take a look at the number of pages Kajiura Yuki gets!! Pages 81-95 :)  Okay, I know some of those pages will go to the cross-talk section with Mito from Clammbon but what I didn't know and didn't expect was that Vol.21 also includes a solo interview with Kajiura sensei.  :)  It seems like the solo interview with Kajiura sensei will talk about the past 11 lives (vol.12 won't have happened yet at time of print) and the soon to be released FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2 album.
That's nice!!.

source

Also, I didn't know this previously but Kalafina is also featured in this volume.  I guess I should have guessed it because they had announced earlier that they were going to do a Fate/stay night [UBW] feature and since Lisani! is a anisong music magazine, I should have guessed that it would have included both Aimer and Kalafina.  The FSN feature is from pages 66-79.  I think Kalafina will probably get maybe 3 pages, maximum of 4 since they'll only be talking about their new single ring your bell.

source

That's it, I've decided that I'm definitely getting this volume of Lisani! I have actually asked a friend who is currently in Japan to look for it and buy it if she can find it when she reaches Osaka during her holiday. Actually, I wanted to buy it from CDJapan (CLICK ME) but if I added it to my ring the bell shipment, the cost of shipping increased by A LOT :( . So I decided to ask my friend first.  And if she can't find it, then I'll order it later via CDJapan and get it sent with my Kajiura Yuki FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2 order.

No comments: