description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Kalafina ~ ring your bell - unboxing teaser



Just taking a small break from work because it looks like I might have to put in OT again tonight. :(  Hopefully not too much because I wanna do the Kalafina ring your bell CD unboxing tonight.

All the versions that I have ordered from CDJapan have arrived.  As usual, I ordered all versions.  I was not able to order the vinyl version from CDJapan, that's coming from Amazon in a couple of days.  Hopefully that'll get here by Friday so I'll do that separately.

Here's just a little teaser photo of Keiko's solo photo in the Regular Edition of this single. :)  Keiko's my favourite, so I'm totally showing my bias here. :P  The rest will follow tonight. :)  Might be quite late tonight but I'm determined to do them tonight. :)

They've also released more info on the BD / DVD releases for the Budokan lives. But I won't have time to do them now. Maybe later tonight. :)

Now I must ganbarimasu!!!

No comments: