description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, January 01, 2015

あけましておめでとうございます!

Happy New Year everyone!  I really hope that 2015 will be better than 2014.  May we see fewer disasters and more love and  peace in the world.  TBH, it was a little hard to feel complete joyous when 2014 saw so much tragedy and hate in the news.  I had a hard time figuring out what to write, not just in my "yoi otoshi wo" post, but also in this first post of the new year and in my FB status greetings.  I think I was not the only one to feel that way since so many of us wished for PEACE and LOVE in our status updates.

In the end I opted for a light hearted post for my last post of 2014 because I wanted to end the year on a happier, lighter note.  And while I am still a little pensive and reflective and I think that no words can truly express the complexity of my feelings and thoughts right now, I really want to start this year on a more hopeful note too.  Let us treasure all the blessings that we have.  Let us love our family and friends.  Let us be grateful that we are alive and healthy. Let us enjoy good food and good music.  BUT most of all, let us love and not hate and let there be peace not just in our daily lives but in the world this year. :)

I wish you all the best this year.  May you have a great year!!  去年いろいろお世話になりました、今年もよろしくお願いします。 I wish you all a happy, healthy and peaceful 2015. :)

2 comments:

Wei Hao said...

Kinda belated but Happy new year! Thanks for all the updates on the jap artistes and events. Keep them coming!

just me said...

Thank you Wei Hao! :) You're welcome and I'll try and keep on writing. :)

cheers