description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Naruto stage adaptation in Singapore, June 2015




I actually knew about this before this article on CNA but I forgot about it. :P  Not sure how many other people who live in Singapore know about it so I thought I would put the word out.

I'm interested in going actually and if the price is right and it fits into my schedule, I may go check this out since I have never seen an anime stage production before. :)

I was thinking of writing a Kalafina or Ieiri Leo post tonight but am going to abandon that for now. Need to sleep.  Really tired today and have had a slight headache all day.  Now that I am done with all the stuff I need to get done today... it's time to sleep. :)

Good night and I hope that everyone has a great week. :)

No comments: