description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, January 23, 2015

Scandal live in Singapore - date & venue announced


Finally we have more news regarding Scandal's live in Singapore.  As announced previously, they will be performing in SG as part of the "Hello World" world tour.  The date and venue have been announced.

Date: 8th May 2015 (Friday)
Time: 8pm

Venue: The Coliseum at Hard Rock Hotel, Resorts World Sentosa,

I attended their live once before, at Scape and I also attended their autograph session the day before that live. :)  It was fun.
I'm not sure if I'll go for this live though because I am hoping to go to Japan again in June to see Kajiura Yuki live.... so I'm not sure if I can afford to go to this live.  I'll wait for the price of the tickets to be announced first and then make up my mind.

Seems like this is being brought in by Sozo and is part of the Japan Music Festival platform that also brought in acts like Radwimps, May'n and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu last year.  Looks like JMF isn't dead at all and their website states that they will be making more announces.  Fingers crossed for more good stuff, :)  

No comments: