description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Lisani! Vol.19 ~ Kalafina's interview

This is an easy, picture heavy post. One of my friends just returned from Japan with a gift for me.  He knows that I really like the anime Psycho-Pass so he thought that he'll buy me something with Psycho-Pass on it and he bought me the Lisani! Vol.19 magazine which was super cool of him. :)


I was really pretty happy about it because not only does vol.19 come with a Psycho-Pass cover, it also comes with a postcard and a Kalafina interview. I knew that vol.18 comes with an interview with Kalafina, but I didn't realise that vol.19 also contained an interview with them.
Vol.19's interview with Kalafina is about their theme song for ufotable's adaptation of the "Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] anime.  They not only talk about the EP "believe", they also talk about the two coupling songs "in every nothing" and "lapis".

Here are the rest of the photos, including photos of the Psycho-Pass postcard and the Kalafina interview. :)

    

Wow...it's getting late... I wonder if I can squeeze another post in... or maybe I should just go to bed... :P

No comments: