description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, January 19, 2015

Ieiri Leo ~ short MV for "miss you" has been released

I've been meaning to write about Ieiri Leo's latest release since last year but just couldn't find the time and energy to do it.  I guess now is a good time to do it since they just released the short MV for the song. :)

First up...


Aside from Ieiri, the other girl who appears in the MV is actress Sugisaki Hana.


"miss you" is the opening theme song for TBS's CDTV music program for February and March of this year.
I would have liked to have translated bits of the Natalie Music article but I really don't have the time to do it since I'm trying to squeeze this in before I run off to work.  For now, here's the link for those who can read Japanese. :)  CLICK ME.

I have already pre-ordered the CDs for this single. :)

This time it comes in two flavours.


Regular Edition (CD)




1 miss you
2 I am foolish
3 Driving day
4 miss you (Instrumental)
5 I am foolish (Instrumental)
6 Driving day (Instrumental)


Limited Edition (CD + DVD + 24 page photo book)




1 miss you
2 Taiyo no Megami (太陽の女神, from LEO IEIRI LIVE 12/13 ~thanks 2014~)
3 Shine (from LEO IEIRI LIVE 12/13 ~thanks 2014~)
4 A Boy (from LEO IEIRI LIVE 12/13 ~thanks 2014~)
5 miss you (Instrumental)

DVD will include the MV for "miss you"

This is a common feature for an Ieiri Leo release.  Each edition contains different tracks so if you want to get the two new songs titled "I am foolish" and "Driving Day" you'll have to pick up the Regular Edition because these won't be included in the Limited Edition.  The Limited Edition is pretty cool though because it comes with a 24 page photo book AND three live tracks from her birthday live last Dec.

I've pre-ordered both of course because I like her live tracks a lot. :)

I'm not really in love with "miss you".  I still prefer her more garage rock songs like "Shine" and "Bless You" etc.  I'm not so much in love with her rock ballads.  I don't mind them so I don't mind picking up the singles because I like her voice and I would like to support her music as well. :)

Okay... got to go get really and dash off to what will most likely be a pretty busy week at work for me.... *sweat  Ganbarimasu!!!!  :)

No comments: