description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Akagi Rie tweets that she'll be performing at Kalafina's Budokan live 2015

Ahhhhh.... finally..... an entry about Kalafina. :) It's been a while, hasn't it? :) Actually, there have been bits and pieces of news about my favourite trio for several weeks but I haven't had time to digest most of it. The shot I was working on has finally gone up the pipeline so I'm feeling more relaxed today, hence, I thought I'll write up some stuff for my poor neglected blog. :)

This is a day or two late but it seems that Akagi Rie will be performing at the Budokan with Kalafina in Feb/Mar this year.  Awesome.  I like Akagi Rie. :)


I'm really looking forward to Kalafina's live at the Budokan this year for a few reasons.  I actually really do miss Japan and I haven't been able to visit the country last year, so I'm quite happy that I am able to this year.  Also, I haven't been able to see both Kalafina and Kajiura Yuki live since 2013, so am quite excited that I'll be able to see Kalafina live again.  And I've never been to a concert venue that big so it'll be quite an experience, I think. :)

3 comments:

bevan said...

Sup man, been ages since I commented on your blog - I'll be going for budokan too!

I went for the Yuki Kajiura's New Year Special FC live earlier and it was wonderful xD

Fingers crossed for budokan (and the subsequent BD/CD Live mixes)!

just me said...

hello!!

WOW!!!! You went to YK's New Year Special FC live??? I am so envious!! :)

So you'll be going to the Budokan too... cool!! :)

Yeah, I'm hoping for more BD/CD live mixes too. I'm thinking there'll probably be one for the first Budokan live. Fingers crossed. :)

Will you be going to Kajiura Yuki's vol.12 lives too? I intend to go. I managed to get tickets. :)

just me said...

BTW Bevan... I'm not an FJC member so I don't get newsletters and emails.

Am wondering... did you receive any emails regarding pre-orders for live goods at the Budokan? I know some of the other lives, e.g. Nana Mizuki's at the Budokan, allows fanclub members to pre-order live goods. Am hoping there will be something similar for Kalafina's live too.

Thanks! :)