description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Madoka Magica: The Movie Akuma Homura & Kyubey ver. (e-MOOK)


Check this out.  This e-mook will be released sometime in August and I've already pre-ordered it.  I love this anime and my favourite mahou shoujo from this anime is Akemi Homura.  So how could I possibly resist. :P

They've actually released several Madoka Magica e-mooks before and I was close to picking up one when I was in Japan last year because I just didn't like it enough.


This one though looks really cool to be because I really like the simple silhouette graphic of Akuma Akemi Homura on the black tote bag.  I really like it and so I ordered it. :P  I've a friend who's travelling to Japan in September so I'll get her to carry it back for me. :D  Same me some shipping. :D

  

The above are photos of the A3 size poster, a sheet of stickers and the close-up of the name at the side of the bag.

There aren't many copies left on CDJapan.  I wanted to write this up a few days ago but I was too tired, at that point in time I think they had 15 copies but now there are only 3.  So if you want to order this from CDJapan too, don't take too long.

Here is the direct product page link for those who want to order it from CDJapan.

Madoka Magica: The Movie Akuma Homura & Kyubey ver. (e-MOOK)

CDJapan has another e-mook from the movie on their website.  I prefer the e-mook of Akemi Homura but some people may like Mami and Nagisa more. So here you go.... :)



Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Movie) Love! Mami & Nagisa ver. (e-MOOK)

Okay... I'm out of here, off to do other stuff... probably a little bit of a late night too.... またね!! :)

No comments: