description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, August 04, 2014

Kalafina ~ TBS "Ongaku no Hi" tweets a nice photo of the trio



I'm becoming such a fangirl these days. :P

Although they look tired, check out how happy Kalafina also looks in this photo.  I'm sure they're really happy to be appearing on Ongaku no Hi.  It's a big show with lots of mainstream acts.  Hopefully someone taped it and put it online somewhere.  That would be nice for us fans with no way of watch most Japanese telly live.

They must be quite seriously tired though because they've been doing a lot of promo stuff for THE BEST "Red" / "Blue" albums lately.

There's the "Heavenly Blue" single release that's coming up in 2 days.  It looks like a minor release for them since the song has already been released in the Blue album.  Hopefully, they'll be able to get a bit of rest soon before they'll surely have to being promo events for the Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works theme song, as well as more lives etc.

Ganbatte Kalafina!! :)

Also, my "Heavenly Blue" single has shipped.  To save money, I picked a slower mode of delivery.  So it is unlikely to reach me on the 6th Aug.  Hopefully, I'll get lucky and I won't have to wait a horribly long time and then I can do the un-boxing of the single.  Fingers crossed. :)

No comments: