description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, August 09, 2014

Kalafina ~ Budokan tickets pre-sales

source
Sorry guys... I'm really quite late with this.  SMEJ announced this on 1st Aug but I've really been very busy so I was unable to get to it earlier.

SMEJ announced that pre-sales of Kalafina's 2 day live at the Budokan will begin from the 1st Aug to 12th Aug!!  The home page at eplus is already up and running.  CLICK ME.  General sales will begin in Dec.

Yeah, you don't have a lot of time to try and get those pre-sales tickets.  Sorry, I hope anyone who's interested will be able to get them.

Unfortunately for overseas fans, there isn't an easy way to buy these tickets.  You either have to go through a friend in Japan or be in Japan to do it via Lawsons etc or get a proxy service to do it for you.

I'm very lucky, I have a friend who is a member of FJC and we have gotten our tickets to both days already. :)

I've never used a proxy to get tickets before.  I've used Celga to pick up stuff from Amazon Marketplace because I didn't always want to trouble my friends in Japan.  They also do buy concert tickets, so you can try them.

Celga

Or you can try these guys.  I've never tried them so I can't vouch for them but you can try them if you like.


Japan Concert Tickets

And there's also these guys.  One of my friends has bought concert tickets through them before.  So they are legit.

FDJP

You'll have to pay a free of course, unfortunately.  :(  To those who wish to go, good luck getting those tickets.

Okay... I have to go... have to do some studying and research now.  cheers!! :)

4 comments:

Wei Hao said...

Enjoy on my behalf!! :)
Would love to go but im tied down with work.

just me said...

Ahhhhh.... too bad Wei Hao.... :(

I'll definitely enjoy it you your behalf though. :P

Wei Hao said...

haha! help me say hi to keiko!

just me said...

Haha!! Okay I will !! :)