description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, August 09, 2014

Kalafina ~ 2015 calendar listed :)

I've had a very very busy week and I'm glad it's slowed down a little.  There are still a ton of things I would like to do outside of work and blogging.  So I'll just keep this short for now.

I spotted this on CDJapan today so I thought I would alert fans who do pick up the calendars that CDJapan has this listed now.  Also, they are running a campaign on CDJapan that gives 13% extra bonus points on all 2015 calendars.  So now may be a good time to pick them up. :)

I have been picking up these calendars for the past few years, so I'll probably buy this too.  I'm not sure yet, if I'll order it from CDJapan or try and get a friend to pick it up when they go to Japan later in the year.  Sometimes they do come with postcards if they are picked up at Animate etc, so I may do that instead but it depends on when my friend travels.  She's not confirmed that yet.

My Kalafina single "heavenly blue" has shipped but have not arrived yet, so has my Ieiri Leo singles and BD.  I'll hopefully be able to get them sometime next week.  When they come, I'll do the un-boxing posts.  So keep an eye out. :)

For those who wish to pick up the Kalafina 2015 calendar from CDJapan.  CLICK ME. :)

And since this is the month of August, I leave you with a pretty photo of Keiko of Kalafina gracing the page for the month of August in their 2014 calendar. :)


There is one more post that I would like to write immediately after this but we'll see, I have some things I suddenly need to do first.  Trying... :)

No comments: