description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, August 25, 2014

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works ~ Archer character CM online

Been busy, as usual. :P  It's not all work related though, which is nice.  I went to the Singapore Night Festival on Friday and it was very cool.  I would like to blog about it a bit but we'll see.  I have a lot of stuff I need to get done. :P


For now, here's a little heads up.  ufotable has made available online the 2nd character CM for the FSN: Unlimited Blade Works series that will begin telecast on 4th Oct. :)  And once again, it's not region-locked.  I'm really happy that at least ufotable is listening and not region-locking these CMs.

Check it out:



source

It's still previewing "Ideal White" by Ayano Mashiro.  Usually, Kalafina's songs only get previews much closer to the telecast date of the anime.  So we might be in for a little wait. :(

Anyway, enjoy this little clip from ufotable as we wait for this pretty highly anticipated anime to begin telecast. :)

No comments: