description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, August 04, 2014

Kalafina ~ misterioso acapella at Japan Expo and it's sugoi!! :)



source

(small thanks to a friend for sending me the links :) )

I'm late with this bit about Kalafina at the Japan Expo.  Apparently there were fancam clips of Kalafina singing misterioso acapella at the Japan Expo floating around on streaming sites but I didn't watch any of them because I seldom check youtube unless I'm looking for something.  Someone sent me these links... thanks!!! :)  This, I think, is an officially released clip??  I'm not entirely certain but they seem to be using a good camera on a tripod and had the best shooting position, so I'm going with it being the official clip that they're releasing of them singing live on stage.  I must say they sounded really, really good.  I really liked it. :)

They shared time on this clip with moumoon which sang probably the song that I like best from them.  It's called "Sunshine Girl".  They sing a brand of music I think I would have been hugely in love with years ago when I was into bands like Frente! but I'm more into more dramatic and harder music these days... maybe I'm not so chill these days?? :P

Anyway, anyone who hasn't seen this clip, come take a look. Both Kalafina and moumoon are very enjoyable to watch in this clip.  After they both sing live, they play a quiz at the end, so if you're only interested in Kalafina, it's worth watching the clip to the end. :)

Also, here's another clip of Kalafina playing a drawing game at another stage at the expo.  It's kind of amusing to watch them and as usual Keiko is the most excitable of the three with Hikaru probably being the most zen.. :)



I'm off to bed early today... maybe I'll try and blog a bit more tomorrow.  Good night. :)

No comments: